Easy Oat Cookies. Yeast Free Cookbook. Snookies Cookies.
Easy Oat Cookies
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- Be careful
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa; grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats')
- The common oat (Avena sativa) is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which is known by the same name (usually in the plural, unlike other grains). While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and rolled oats, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed.
- A cereal plant cultivated chiefly in cool climates and widely used for animal feed as well as human consumption
- The grain yielded by this, used as food
- OATS - Open Source Assistive Technology Software - is a source code repository or "forge" for assistive technology software.
I know there are a million 'recipes' out there but here is mine to add to the rest (adapted from an old MS Living recipe card. (less sweetener & more oats=easier on the budget):
*COMBINE DRY INGREDIENTS:
5 cups thick rolled oats
1 cup wheat germ
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup flax seed
1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews...)
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
*HEAT IN A SMALL SAUCEPAN UNTIL WARM:
1/4 cup oil (i use whatever is on hand: canola, olive, flax seed, coconut...)
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1/4 cup water
(measured and poured in this order, first the cup is oiled so the sweetener slips out rather than sticking to the measuring cup, then the water, especially if hot, dissolves the sweetener. thus, less is left behind to scrape out of the measuring cup. apparently i've done this enough to have it down to a science.)
*POUR OVER DRY INGREDIENTS AND MIX UNTIL WELL COATED.
*SPREAD EVENLY ON COOKIE SHEETS.
*BAKE IN OVEN AT 300 DEGREES F, ABOUT 45 MINUTES, STIRRING ONCE, HALF WAY THROUGH.
*COOL, THEN STORE IN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER.
After baking, I'll often mix in a puffed grain such as rice, millet, kamut, or quinoa, to 'lighten' it up a little and then we each add dried fruit, or not, as desired, straight to the bowl.
When I make this I triple the recipe, at minimum. Right now I'm in the middle of a 9X batch, mind you we purchase our oats by the 50 lb bag, nuts and seeds by the 5 lb bag, and oils by the gallon,
and store the finished granola in a 4 gallon bucket.
Apple Butter Bars
Quick and easy bar cookie.
Apple Butter Bars
1? cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2? cups oats
1? cups sugar
1 cup butter, melted
1? cups apple butter
Mix dry ingredients. Sir in the butter. Press half of mixture in 9 X 13 pan, top with apple butter. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture and pat gently. Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes. Cool and cut in squares.
Notes: You can use any fruit butters in this.
cookie recipe oatmeal raisin
recipes gingerbread cookies
cooking chorizo sausage
number cookie cutters
quick slow cooker recipes
oreo cookie crafts
18 10 cookware
gluten free spritz cookies